Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend Recap


I'm back from a fabulous Memorial Day Weekend Vaca in my head.  What's a vaca in ur head?  Well, I didn't go anywhere and I had to work but I allowed myself to spend my days (remember I work nights) relaxing.  I didn't allow myself to think about work, writing, planning, budgeting, or anything like that just pure relaxation on my off time.  The majority of my time was spent poolside and in the water.  

Where there is water, AHS will be.  I absolutely love swimming and playing in the water and I'll always choose that over whatever hair style I'm rocking.  When I'm in swim mode, I do NOT use direct heat on my hair, it's pointless.  Instead, I might use a hooded dryer if anything.  Over Memorial Day I tried the Curlformers again, sadly the experience was not much better than the first time.  After that, I wore a airdried bun and after that I did two strand twists.  Of all the styles the 2 strand twist is my favorite and it will likely be a Staple Summer Style for me. 

BTW, I LOVE Mel B's poolside 'do!