Thursday, June 10, 2010

Deep Condition without Over Heating

Hair Therapy Wrap, Taupe
(Heat Therapy Wrap, Amazon.com $24.95)

As we get deeper and deeper into the summer months, I can't even bear to drag out my bonnet dryer to use heat to condition.  Instead I turn to my trusty Heat Therapy Wrap!  Ever since I got the Heat Therapy Wrap as part of my Beautyfix package, I haven't stop singing it's praises.

I just put the whole entire Heat Therapy Wrap in the microwave in 10 second intervals until the desired heat is achieved and then put it on my hair.  It's super easy and doesn't cause my body to over heat.  The end result is the same as when I use my bonnet to deep condition!  If you don't already have a Heat Therapy Wrap, what are you waiting for?  It's under $25.00 that's perfect for those on a budget and my college bound divas!  

Plus, all your favorite hair bloggers love it too!  Check us out!  


Me! The Anti Hair Slave

Wes from HoneyBrownSugar.com

 Sunshyne from Hairliciousinc.com  


  Fleurzty from TexturePlayground.com