Friday, June 4, 2010

Lifestyle Leak: Online Surveys



When I was a broke college student, I'd try anything to make a little extra cash.  One of the times I go into was online surveys.  Once I really started doing them and completing them I started making a little bit of money, nothing you could live off of but a couple extra bucks every couple months.  For me it was good, I'd get around $20.00 a month doing surveys.  I had a job that was super boring, but it had computer/internet access so I'd just stand there doing surveys during my downtime.  One of my favorites was Opinion Outpost. 

If you want to start taking some online surveys Opinion Outpost is a great place to start.  Here is my Referral Link!, use it to sign up... show me some love!  Of course, it's free to sign up and once you get into it, you'll start being asked to actually test products that haven't even come out to the regular public.